Health & Safety
“We care for our guests”
The Management of the Kipriotis Group of Hotels, continuing its commitment to health and safety and adhering to National and European Union Health Directives, has adopted the following revised Travel Safe hygiene protocol, for all guests and staff members.
The hotel has been awarded the state approved ‘’Health First’’ official certification by the Hellenic Chamber of Hotels.
According to the approved state protocol, the Kipriotis group of hotels has implemented the following policy measures:
Health & Safety
- We have created an action plan that includes all the preventative measures we are taking, and according to which, we have designated a person in charge of educating our employees from each department and making sure that all guidelines are being applied.
- Furthermore, we have produced a plan in order to be able to efficiently deal with suspected positive cases and we are partnering with local doctors and medical staff, specialized in handling and treating possible cases. A medical kit is also available at the reception of the hotel.
- We are creating new hospitality cleanliness standards with the aim of preventing a possible spread of the virus and maximizing safety for our people.
- All surfaces in guest rooms and common areas will be frequently and thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectants, while all public spaces will be naturally ventilated at all times. Unnecessary items will be removed from the rooms and the common spaces to avoid cross contamination.
- We are making sure that our Housekeeping staff are wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and are cleaning each room according to the guidelines. To avoid overexposure of the guests to the cleaning staff and the other way around, housekeeping services will not be performed on a daily basis, but only on demand. In the same way, bed linen and towels will be changed for the same guest only at request.
- We adhere to the basic measures to avoid the transmission of Covid-19 in all our communal areas. Our hotel employees have been trained to operate according to the official health guidelines and we provide them with the necessary PPE at all times. With the use of special signage, it is made sure that the required distance of 2 meters is always kept and furniture will be rearranged to provide more space for distancing, while hand-sanitizers will be available in any public area.
- We are changing our usual check-in and check-out procedures by extending the time a room stays empty between two subsequent occupancies. The new check-out time will be at 11:00, while you will be able to check-in any time after 15:00. This is done, in order to ensure the proper cleanliness and natural ventilation of each room, as well as to avoid queues and overcrowding in the reception area.
- We have implemented a new easy prior to arrival check in from our website and have created multiple check in areas upon arrival at the hotel. All guests will be temperature monitoring upon arrival. We enforce a restricted access policy for all outside visitors.
- At Kipriotis Hotels, all our food and beverage handlers are trained on safe food practices. We have enhanced food safety standards and new buffet service protocols. Food and Beverage services have been adjusted according to the new health protocols.
- We are also extending the operation hours of our restaurant and bar, in order to guarantee social distancing as well as ensuring you have a relaxed and pleasant lunch or dinner.
- All our indoor & outdoor communal areas, such as lobbies, wellness spa, gym, conference rooms, recreational areas for kids, hair salons, and in-house boutiques are being disinfected and thoroughly cleaned, frequently and always according to the health guidelines set by the government.
- The same rules apply to our outdoor swimming pool area. Sunbeds and tables will be rearranged to secure distancing and will be disinfected after every use, while proper chlorination of the water is being ensured at all times.
- Sanitizer and gloves will be available in specified areas around the hotel grounds. Social distancing enforced in all common areas.
- We strictly monitor the cleaning in our SPA, fitness center, shopping arcade and swimming pool areas.
- New detailed Animation protocol has been created.
This policy statement will be continuously reviewed to ensure that it complies to any new state regulations.
Please, also, note that a special email address firstname.lastname@example.org has been set up to answer all your queries regarding your vacation.
Your Kipriotis Hotels
Βραβεία & Αναγνωρίσεις
Είμαστε υπερήφανοι για τις διακρίσεις μας